Visa Signature Rewards Card
The only credit card you'll ever need.
The Visa Signature Rewards Card is the only credit card you'll ever need. You're eligible with your excellent credit and minimum $5,000 credit limit.
No annual fee, no balance-transfer fees, no cash-advance fees, and no foreign-transaction fees.
Special Signature Card benefits:
- Earn 1.5 Rewards Points on every dollar spent, redeemable as cash.
Track and redeem your Rewards Points in Online Banking or Mobile Banking. Learn more about Star One Visa Rewards.
- TSA Pre✔® or Global Entry five-year membership for each cardholder.
Speed through security at selected airports. Learn more and sign up here.
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption Protection.
(common carrier, e.g., air and cruise lines)
Have peace of mind making travel arrangements when your travel plans change unexpectedly for a covered reason.
- Offers and Perks. Travel, dining, entertainment and more.
Outstanding Star One benefits:
- Real-time alerts sent to your email or mobile device when your card is used. Sign up here.
- Cash advances at same rate as purchases
- Zero-Liability Protection against unauthorized transactions
- Low late fee and no interest-rate increase if a payment is missed
- Convenient automatic payment option
- Overdraft coverage for your checking account
Visa Signature Rewards Credit Card Interest Rate
Purchases, Cash Advances & Balance Transfers
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver (CDW)
- Emergency Card/Cash Replacement
- Cardholder Inquiry Service
- Redeem points for travel, cash, retail gift cards or merchandise
- Lost/Stolen Card Reporting
- End-of-year electronic summary statement
- Hotel Theft Protection ($1,500)
- Travel Accident Insurance ($500,000)
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
- Roadside Dispatch
- Warranty Manager Service
- Compare Visa Credit Card Rates
- Request a "Credit Card Limit Increase" in Online Banking in the Forms menu
- Transfer a balance from another credit card to your Star One Visa (no fee)
- Report a lost or stolen card
- Dispute a transaction (credit card or debit card)
- "Travel Notification Form" in our Mobile Banking app or in Online Banking in the Forms menu
- Visa Credit Card Agreement and Disclosure
- Rewards Program Terms and Conditions
What is the Star One Rewards Program?Star One Rewards Program is a rewards program offering points on qualifying purchases. Points can be redeemed for items, such as gift cards, airfare, hotels, cash, merchandise and travel packages.
Who is eligible for the Star One Rewards program?You must have been approved, received, and activated Star One Credit Union Visa Platinum Rewards or Visa Signature credit card to be eligible for the Star One Rewards program. Once your card is activated, you will automatically earn points with your purchases.
How do I earn Points?Every time you use your Visa Platinum Rewards card, you will earn one (1) point for every dollar spent in purchases. Visa Signature card holders will earn one and a half (1.5) point for every dollar spent in purchases. Use your card for everyday purchases and watch your Points add up. Cash advances, fees, finance charges and balance transfers do not earn points. If you return a purchase and receive credit to your account, those points will be deducted from your total. Fraudulent transactions reversed from your account will also be deducted from your point total.
How do I view or redeem my Points?
- In Online Banking, choose your credit card account, select "Cards & Rewards," and then "View/Redeem."
- In Mobile Banking, in the right navigation drop-down, choose "Rewards Points," then "Redeem Now."
- Call 1-866-960-7975 to talk to one of our Rewards Contact Center Representatives.
Is there a maximum number of Points?No.
Do my Points expire?Yes. Points are good for 5 years through the end of the month from the date earned.
Can Points be gifted or transferred to another Platinum Rewards or Visa Signature account?Yes. Points may be gifted or transferred to another person or account.
How do airline redemptions for the Rewards Program work?
You can redeem your Points for tickets on most major airlines by calling our Rewards Redemption Center at 1-866-960-7975 or online at the Travel Rewards section of this website. Tickets for travel should be booked at least 21 days in advance and include a Saturday night stay. There are no blackout periods but tickets are limited to availability - as long as a seat is available, you may redeem Points for a ticket. Star One Travel Rewards for Business offers you thousands of daily air travel reward options.
All airline rewards are subject to a price cap. For example, for 40,000 Points you can redeem for a ticket up to a $500 price cap, or may take $500 off a ticket of a higher value. If you want to fly when the ticket cost is higher, you have several options: 1) charge the difference in price to the debit or credit card of your choice; or 2) redeem more Points for a higher ticket price.
Can the joint accountholder account redeem Points?Yes. Either the primary or joint accountholders may redeem points for any rewards.
What happens to my Points if I close my Platinum Rewards or Visa Signature credit card account?We encourage you to redeem your points prior to your closing the account. Otherwise you will lose all of your points.
How are points posted to my account?Points are posted to your account on a daily basis.
Who can I contact for assistance or questions about Points?Rewards Representatives are available by phone at 866-960-7975. You may also send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Business hours are Monday - Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. (EST) and Saturday - Sunday, 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
For what items can I redeem my Points?You may redeem your Star One Points in four major categories: travel, cash, gift cards and merchandise.
Can I upgrade my airline ticket to Business Class or First Class?For the majority of our airline rewards, you can redeem your Points for any class of service. You may not upgrade your ticket once booked. The airline may be contacted for questions on upgrades or other changes to itinerary once tickets are booked.
Who do I contact if something goes wrong with my flight?You may contact the airline directly. You will receive contact numbers on your flight itinerary, which will be emailed to you after you redeem Points for air travel.
What happens if I cancel a flight booked through Star One Rewards website?Tickets are non-changeable and non-refundable. Any changes to itinerary must be handled directly with the airline listed on your itinerary. You may be subject to fees enforced by the airlines for changes to your flight itinerary.
Can I receive airline frequent flyer miles for airline tickets using Points?Yes. To receive airline miles for flying, you should provide your airline frequent flyer number on the Star One Travel Rewards for site or to the agent over the phone when you redeem your Points. You must work directly with the airline in question if you forget to provide your frequent flyer number or in cases of any discrepancies.
Can I combine my Points and my frequent flyer miles for free airline tickets?No, our Star One Rewards program is unique to our credit union and you can only redeem your Points for rewards. If you have airline miles, you need to work with each individual airline frequent flyer program separately.