KYLD, KBAY, and KEZR Listeners!
A $200 bonus offer just for you!
$200 bonus offer just for you!
For a limited time, receive a $200 bonus when you open your membership with:
- Money Market Savings Account (earns 1.85% APY)†
- Free Checking Account
Use promo code RADIO to get the $200 bonus.
Offer valid until Sunday, September 15.
Why Star One?
- Low rates on Vehicle and Home Loans, Private Student Loans, and a Student Loan Refinance Program
- Secure, convenient Mobile Banking, Mobile Check Deposit, and Online Banking with Bill Pay
- Nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs in the CO-OP Network (thousands inside 7-Eleven® stores)
- Superior service—over 97% of members are satisfied or extremely satisfied according to survey done by Raddon Financial Group*
Star One Credit Union is Silicon Valley’s largest, member-owned financial institution.
We’ve been serving Santa Clara County for over 60 years with more than 108,000 members worldwide.
† ANNUAL PERCENTAGE YIELD (APY) OF MONEY MARKET SAVINGS ACCOUNT (MMSA) IS 1.85% AS OF September 1, 2019 AND IS VARIABLE AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE. ANNUAL PERCENTAGE YIELD (APY) OF CHECKING ACCOUNT IS 0.25% AS OF September 1, 2019 AND IS VARIABLE AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE. MINIMUM DEPOSIT OF $50 REQUIRED TO ESTABLISH A NEW MMSA. MINIMUM DEPOSIT OF $25 REQUIRED TO OPEN A CHECKING ACCOUNT. TO RECEIVE BONUS, OPEN A NEW MEMBERSHIP AND NEW STAR ONE CHECKING ACCOUNT. BONUS IS CREDITED TO YOUR STAR ONE CHECKING ACCOUNT AFTER OPENING CHECKING WHICH MAY TAKE UP TO 60 DAYS. PROMOTION NOT VALID IF COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER. FOR FIRST-TIME MEMBERS ONLY. ALL NEW ACCOUNTS ARE SUBJECT TO STAR ONE CREDIT APPROVAL, ACCOUNT OPENING PROCEDURE, AND TRUTH-IN-SAVINGS ACCOUNT AND MEMBERSHIP TERMS, DISCLOSURES AND FEE SCHEDULE. FEES MAY REDUCE EARNINGS. OFFER DOES NOT APPLY TO MINOR AND TRANSFER TO MINOR ACCOUNTS. STAR ONE CREDIT UNION MANAGEMENT AND STAFF ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE BONUS. BONUS SUBJECT TO IRS REPORTING.
* RADDON FINANCIAL GROUP IS A LEADING FINANCIAL SOURCE FOR RESEARCH-BASED SOLUTIONS. LEARN MORE ABOUT RADDON AT WWW.RADDON.COM