Log in using your browser to manage your Star One accounts anywhere you have Internet access.
Use Online Banking to:
- View balances and history of your accounts, loans and credit cards
- Create balance alerts and personal alerts with "Notifications"
- Instantly activate, block, or un-block cards
- Reorder checks and see check images
- View FICO® scores
- Open checking or certificate accounts
- View and save Online Statements, eNotices, eTax Forms, and eLoan Coupons
- Transfer funds between Star One accounts belonging to you or other members, or your accounts elsewhere
- Deposit checks instantly with ezDeposit
- Pay bills with online Bill Pay
- View and redeem credit-card Rewards Points
- Submit travel notifications
- And much more
Star One Together with Zelle®
Watch for Zelle in the Star One Mobile App—send and receive money directly between almost any bank account in the U.S., typically within minutes.*
Be sure to update your Star One Mobile App regularly!
*To receive money in minutes, the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number must already be enrolled with Zelle.
Zelle is available to almost any bank account in the U.S.
Zelle and the Zelle-related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
For Quicken and QuickBook users
Please use the links below for instructions:
If you don't have a Digital Banking user ID and password yet, enroll now here.
The security of your data is extremely important to us
As a result, Star One Credit Union uses several layers of technology to prevent unauthorized users from gaining access to our internal network. Star One's security professionals manage a sophisticated networking architecture that includes screening routers, filtering routers, and firewalls.
To ensure the security of your financial information at Star One, we recommend the following:
- Never reveal your password
Passwords are case sensitive. Mixing uppercase and lowercase letters as well as symbols is encouraged. Your Online Banking password must be between 6 and 32 characters in length. We will never ask you for any password, however, your Secret Identifier is used to identify you when you call Star One Phone Representatives for help.
- Don't use the same password on multiple sites
Don't use the same password or a simple password scheme (e.g. smith1, smith2, etc.) on multiple websites. Make your Star One Online Banking password be unique as a best practice.
- Change your Online Banking password regularly
We recommend that you change your password often. Log in to Online Banking and select the "My Settings" link to do so.
- Use the Logout link to end your Online Banking session
Do not click the "X". Signing off will delete your Online Banking session cookie. Failure to do so may hinder your ability to log in again. Otherwise, you may close out your browser to delete your session cookie.
- Balance your account regularly
Report any discrepancies in a timely manner.